At the test skates in Moscow, women presented free programs for the new season.
• The first to enter the ice was two-time world champion Evgenia Medvedeva. She cleanly jumped the cascade of triple salchow - a triple rittberger, but made a blot on one axel, and also fell from the second. With the exception of the triple flip, where she made a mistake when landing, Medvedeva performed the remaining elements cleanly.
• World Champion 2015 Elizaveta Tuktamysheva for the first time in her career performed two triple axels in an arbitrary: the first she jumped in a cascade with a double toe loop, the second - a single. The skater also made the rest of the jumping elements without errors.
• Last season's European Championship winner Sofia Samodurova fell on a triple flip and completed only one cascade: a double axel - a triple toe loop.
• Stanislava Konstantinova performed cascades double axel - triple sheepskin coat, triple flip - double sheepskin coat and triple lutz - triple salchow through the oiler, instead of the triple lutz she jumped double, she performed the rest of the elements without errors.
• Olympic champion Alina Zagitova performed the cascade of triple lutz - triple rittberger, all the jumping elements (including two more cascades) the current world champion did cleanly.
• Champion of Russia Anna Shcherbakova fell on the quad lutz, although she jumped it cleanly during the warm-up. The remaining elements, including the cascade of triple flip - triple rittberger, the athlete made without errors. In the middle of the program, Shcherbakova changed the dress, changing it from blue to red.
• Two-time world champion among juniors Alexandra Trusova made three quadruple jumps: single lutz and sheepskin coat, as well as a cascade of quadruple toe loop - triple toe loop. The skater fell from the cascade of triple lutz - triple rittberger, the rest of the elements made clean.
• The winner of the Junior Grand Prix finals Alena Kostornaya made blots on the cascades of triple flip - triple toe loop and triple flip - triple salchow through the oiler, on the triple luts the skater made a step out.
Test runs of the Russian national figure skating team ended on Sunday at the Luzhniki Small Sports Arena with women performing in a free program. Without making a single mistake, the status of the queen was confirmed by Alina Zagitova, and her fans sent hundreds of plush crowns and hearts to the ice. "I know the reason, I will work."
Unlike the Saturday box office, the draw divorced the Olympic champion Alina Zagitova and the silver medalist of the 2018 Games, Evgenia Medvedeva, in different groups. Actually, Medvedeva opened the girls' performances with the program for the soundtrack from the film "Memoirs of a Geisha". The skater began for health, having performed purely two cascades - "3-2-2" and "3-3" from Salchow and Rittberger. But then it did not work out - at first Eugene jumped off the rib on the Axel, then fell from this jump, and then unsuccessfully landed from the Lutz. Nevertheless, the fans warmly welcomed the free skate of Medvedeva, and her fan squad arranged a flash mob, sending several hundred teddy bears of different sizes to the ice.
“I tried not to hear the hall in order to concentrate. But the support was colossal, it was very pleasant for me. I saw it,” Medvedeva told reporters. “I know what to work on. This is physical training that needs to be raised, and then everything will be fine. Errors It's in me. Yesterday I’ve thwarted, today I’ve thwarted. I will just work, I know why this is happening, but I will correct it."
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva had to wait a bit until the "toy store" removed from the ice. But nothing was knocked off the mood of the ex-world champion: she cleanly performed two triple Axels, one of them in a cascade with a toe loop. The rest of the program was correctly done. For the second day in a row, Tuktamysheva demonstrates that her main weapon, one of the most difficult jumps in female figure skating, is honed to the necessary condition.
Sofia Samodurova and Stanislava Konstantinova, who skated in the same group, executed their arbitrary programs with errors. The second day in a row, imperfect skating is evidence that the skaters still have to spend a certain amount of time in order to get in shape.
But the Olympic champion Alina Zagitova, judging by the unmistakable free program, is in a state of much greater confidence than exactly a year ago. Zagitova, speaking with the new free program "Cleopatra", performed all her "signature" elements - including a cascade of triple Lutz and Rittberger.
In the “performance” of the fans of the gold and silver medalists of the Olympics in Pyeongchang, we can say that there was a draw, but in the dispute of the figure skaters themselves, albeit unofficially, at the beginning of the season, Alina won a clear advantage.
"I am very pleased that my group makes such flash mobs, they always have different things. It's great. Naturally, I won’t take all the toys because there’s simply not enough room in the apartment, and I’m trying to give them to the children," skater, adding that her first start will be the Japan Open in October.