The attention of the public and experts were addressed exclusively on Marin Honda, Wakaba Higuchi and Diana Pervushkina, still in the race to reach the final in Barcelona. The balance has reigned supreme and at the end we won the Japanese Higuchi, who ruled for only twenty-five basis points the Russian Pervushkina while compatriot Honda contained the gap in less than three lengths.
However, in light of the conditions of the race, it's better to frame the current situation would be enough to say that between the two competitors which the third enjoys. In fact, if on the one hand Honda, which just a third place to reach the final, can rest easy, the pressure is all on the shoulders of the first two Ranked obliged to win to earn the trip towards Barcelona.
Moreover, the analysis of the scores today does not allow launching into predictions as Honda was the best of each item of the program components, but, because of a double instead of triple flip, was the worst of the three on the technical side. Higuchi, instead, got, although among some controversy, the best technical score, but has paid the price than the two opponents on the components of the program. Pervushkina, for her part, was placed in the middle in both cases.
The seventh act of the nineteenth edition of the Junior Grand Prix circuit had which highlight the women's race won by Japan's comeback Marin Honda in front of compatriot Wakaba Higuchi.
* Marin Honda became the twenty-second Japanese skater to establish themselves in a qualifying round of the Junior Grand Prix.
* The Japanese Marin Honda (181.22) became the twelfth athlete to cross portion 180 in a race junior level. Previously, they have achieved the goal: Radionova (194.29), Medvedeva (192.27), Sakhanovich (191.96), Tsurskaya (189,50), Lipnitskaia (187.05), Shiraiwa (186.80), Fedichkina (186,38), Higuchi (185.87), Sotskova (185.44), Mihara (182.05) and Proklova (181.18).
* The Japanese girls have filed 10 podiums on the maximum number of Fourteen that could reach ( two stage ). Ben 7 different athletes have closed at least one appointment in the top three. In six out of seven stages, the second place was occupied by the Japanese.
The finalists Shiraiwa, Honda and Mihara climbed the podium twice. However, the calculation of victories, Russia has prevailed by 4 to 3.
Russian figure skater Alisa Fedichkina became the winner of the international tournament in Nice. Russian has outstripped Dayun Co. of the Czech Republic with a difference of nearly 50 points, as well as the representative of Ukraine Kim Cheremski.
Tournament "Cup of Nice." Nice (France). Juniors. Girls. Free program. 1. Alice Fedichkina (Russia) - 121.55, 2. Kim Cheremski (Ukraine) - 89.91 3. Dayun Co. (Czech Republic) - 89.26.
Results. 1. Alice Fedichkina (Russia) - 184.63, 2. Dayun Co. (Czech Republic) - 135.06 3. Kim Cheremski (Ukraine) - 134.83.
Today, on November 18, in Tallinn (Estonia) takes the tournament series "Challenger" Figure Skating "Tallinn Trophy." As a result of the short program the lead in the competition was seized by Maria Sotskova with 64.82 points. For the finalists of the upcoming Junior Grand Prix Final in Barcelona performance in Tallinn was the debut on the international adult competitions. Speech by his pupil special correspondent of the Agency of the sports information "All Sport" commented coach Boris Jodorowsky skater Svetlana Panova.
The idea of setting belongs to choreographer Nadezhda Kanaeva. She had a clear vision of the image. Like, "white and fluffy" girl it is not suitable, but the skater must be an artist and to present any image on the ice. I think it turned out well. In today's theaters most pleased that Mary confidently fulfilled all the elements. Although we see what you need to work to the final of the Junior Grand Prix. There's opponent will be much stronger.
- Usually skaters say they compete with themselves. How important in this duel rivals? - We always look at the level of competition to be fully prepared. If an athlete knows that serious rivals, he often starts to twitch. It is in order to feel confident in their abilities, Mary needed to start today. It should roll the program a breeze.
- Do you think your student is a junior or an adult figure skater? - While she was on the border, but is ready to move to the level of a serious adult. This is not only enough power in skating.
- What are the goals will put before the championship of Russia in Yekaterinburg? - We will definitely fight for getting the team to participate in the adult European and world championships. Of course, it will be difficult to maintain the shape after the Junior Grand Prix Final in Barcelona. Both physically and emotionally. But we will fight.