At the Ice Hall "Tondiraba" the junior stage of "Grand Prix" in figure skating started. Solo performers came out on the ice at first.
After the short program leadership was captured by 15-year-old Russian Polina Tsurskaya - 66.72. In the second place Japanese Mako Yamashita - 62.65. Another Russian figure skater Elizabeth Nugumanova closes the three leaders - 62.41.
Two weeks ago Tsurskaya won the junior stage of "Grand Prix" in Saransk, setting this personal record in the short program - 69.02.
- Little roughness I have today been - it shows in the assessment, but the rental as a whole I am satisfied, - Tsurskaya commented on her performance in "Tondiraba".
- What are your plans for this season? - I would like to gain a foothold at the junior level and win the world championship. In the spring, unfortunately, I could not do it due to an ankle injury just before the start.
- How long you are out of action? - About three months - for figure skating it's a lot.
- Do you manage to gain physical condition ? - Skating in Saransk I was not very successful, but in a break between Russian and Estonian stages of "Grand Prix",we have worked very hard on it.
- At Saransk you are displayed on ice with Eteri Tutberidze and Tallinn was accompanied by Sergei Dudakov. - Eteri G. went with Zhenya Medvedeva at the tournament in Japan.