Alina Zagitova has become the best in the championship of Russia in the northern capital.
As reported by pr-service of the Federation of figure skating of the Russian Federation, a team formed by the principle of sport. The silver medalist in the adult championship of the Russian Federation Alina Zagitova shared her impressions of the victory in the junior national championship in figure skating in the northern capital.
The World Junior Figure Skating Championships will be held in Taipei from 15 to 19 March. 2nd place was taken by Stanislav Konstantinov (200.85 points), third - Polina Tsurskaya (200.08 points). Closes the three Alice Fedichkina.
"I think that the Russian championship rivals were and stronger than me." Short program. 1. Alina Zagitova - 74.46, 2. Konstantinov lagged behind her no less than 4 points, 0.38 points ahead Fedichkina.
Figure skater from Udmurtia Alina Zagitova - Debutante Junior World Championship in Taipei won - the gold medal in women's figure skating. Pupil Eteri Tutberidze and Sergey Dudakov nearly 7 points ahead of the world champion last year, Marin Honda of Japan. Athlete does not hide, worried before the start, but was able to cope with emotions.
- At first I was very nervous, because after performing strong athletes. I knew that if Honda Marine program skated clean, I have no room for error. During the free program, at some point, I started to enjoy riding on the track and the steps already felt more relaxed - told Alina Zagitova.
- At first I did not think, or rather, to adjust itself so that if it is not the World Cup. I do not like to drive themselves, cheat, that I need to be sure to do everything, everything. This I have never been.
At first, I was calm, but closer to the start became agitated. Still responsibility. And the fact that the backlog Marin Honda after the short was not a lot of points. And I knew she was rolled here purely. Of course, all these thoughts were. But I had to do his - continues athlete.
After performing at such a big international tournament Alina learned a lot about herself. - The fact that I have a character. And before the last season, I could not cope with the excitement, with experience, I realized that you need to do. After this World Cup, I realized that you have to be confident, to show greater emotion to raise the second assessment, - says Zagitova.
The athlete shared and her plans for the near future. After the season, Alina will go to rest. - After the World Cup I stand at the Games, and then training. We skate on the rink until 15 May. Then, hopefully, leave. Since then, both arrived in Moscow, I love to relax in Izhevsk. There's my home. It elevates my mood - says Alina.
Alina does not hide that really misses her family. She lives with her grandmother in Moscow. Mom, dad and sister - in Izhevsk. - The first months as arrived, it was very hard to cope with the fact that I do not see relatives. From this there was some devastation in the shower. But then we began to talk on Skype, and the mood has improved, - says Alina.
Alina Zagitova: Well, I do not know the English language - I heard the assessment Honda but did not understand anything
In Taiwan, the competitive part of the junior championship in figure skating world was completed. The competition was won by Alina Zagitova with the sum of the two programs 208.60 points. Second and third places were taken by Japanese Honda Marine (201.61) and Kaori Sakamoto (195.54). His speech Alina Zagitova commented the press service of the Figure Skating Federation of Russia.
- Alina, in this tournament you played the role of the favorite in women's competitions. It somehow pressed on you? - Of course, the pressure was. A little bit. But my main goal was to skate clean programs. I was the first junior world, so it was important to get into the top three.
- Tell me how you felt before the start and during the competition? - At first I was very nervous, because after performing strong athletes. I knew that if Honda Marine program skated clean, I have no room for error. During the free program, at some point, I started to enjoy riding, and track the steps already felt more relaxed.
- How do you cope with the pressure? - I had somehow gone by itself. Initially nervous jitters were even present, and then heard the music and as a matter of all was achievedd.
- In training, you are not allowed to make any mistakes. - Errors are in all athletes. I'm not an exception. But I rehearsed all the elements, and it came at the start, then I said to myself: "If I have to get all the training, why can not I do it in competition?" And pulled herself together.
- What was the most difficult ride - short or long program? - Short, because in recent years it is not very good at it in training. I'm more worried about the short program.
Figure skater from Udmurtia Alina Zagitova was the leader after the short program at the World Junior Championships. As reported at the Russian Figure Skating Federation, the competition held in Taipei (China) from 15 to 19 March.
As a result of the short program Alina Zagitova gained 70.58 points. The second place, behind by two points, occupies the reigning world junior champion Marin Honda of Japan. In third place is also a representative of the rising sun - Kaori Sakamoto.
Two representatives of Russia, Stanislava Konstantinova and Pauline Tsurskaya occupy 6 and 11, respectively, scored 58.90 and 54.30 points.