The newly single blond beauty partied it up with Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie Thursday night at Annabel's private members club in London. Beatrice and Eugenie's boyfriends—Dave Clark and Jack Brooksbank, respectively—were also in tow, making Cressy somewhat of a fifth wheel for the evening.
But, don't feel bad about that—Harry's ex looked absolutely gorgeous in a cobalt blue halter neck dress that highlighted her flawless figure. She paired her glam gown with nude, open-toed pumps, a navy clutch, gold chandelier earrings and a natural makeup scheme highlighting her sun-kissed skin.
It seems, perhaps, that Cressy got some much needed R&R somewhere warm following her and Harry's split. According to Vanity Fair, she was given "compassionate leave" from her job in marketing to allow her to deal with the breakup as privately as possible.
Earlier on in the evening, Cressida was snapped with her long, blonde locks down, teaming this look with a stunning blue dress that showed off her slim physique. However, later on in the night as she hopped into a taxi, she had tied her hair back, with her sitting elegantly in the back seat of the car.
Prince Harry has paid tribute to the "professionalism and bravery" of Estonian troops during the first day of his visit to the Baltic state.
He paid his respects to soldiers who died fighting for the country by laying a wreath at a national monument in Tallinn's Freedom Square. During a speech Prince Harry later said the UK and Estonia are "firm friends". The serving Army officer said he had been "privileged" to serve alongside Estonian troops while in Afghanistan.
Crowds of people, many waving union jacks, earlier watched as Prince Harry laid a wreath alongside two Estonian servicemen. A handwritten note attached to the wreath read: "In memory of all those who gave their lives for their country - Harry". "Your armed forces have built a formidable reputation through their professionalism and bravery in the most testing conditions," he told guests during a reception at Estonia's parliament building.
Addressing the guests, which included injured troops, he said: "You get the job done with minimal fuss and I love that." His first tour of Afghanistan - as a forward air controller on the front line - was cut short in 2008 after 10 weeks because a media blackout was broken. "As a nation, we are extremely grateful for your support and for the sacrifice Estonia has made alongside us in recent operations. It is something which we will never forget," the prince said. "Our countries are firm friends but this friendship continues to grow even stronger, through our shared experiences and goals."
PRINCE Harry commemorated the 70th anniversary of the vital Second World War victory at Monte Cassino with veterans of the 'forgotten campaign' in Italy today.
It was 70 years ago today that troops from the Polish II Corps finally took the ruined hilltop Benedictine monastery near Rome after five months of bitter fighting involving British and other Allied forces attempting to dislodge its German defenders. The fourth in line to the throne, a captain in the Army, wore Household cavalry warm weather ceremonial uniform to attend a series of commemorations of the bloody Allied victory.
He also toured the restored 6th century abbey, which was bombed by the Americans and then occupied by the Germans. For weeks, they made the ruins an impregnable fortress commanding the heights overlooking the town of Cassino, preventing an Allied march on Rome in early 1944.
Later the Prince attended a New Zealand commemoration service, where he marked another milestone in his official life by performing his first hongi - a traditional Maori greeting in which two people press their noses together. Removing his cap, he pressed noses with New Zealand Governor General Sir Jerry Mateparae. He then did the same with Warrant Officer Class 1 Jerald Twomey, 50, of the Royal New Zealand Army Logistical Regiment and Sgt Wai Paenga, 44, of the Royal New Zealand Air Force, both in military uniform.
After two days on royal duty in Italy, Prince Harry turned tourist to take in one of Rome's most historic sights. Sightseers were stunned to see the fourth-in-line to the throne wandering around the Colosseum dressed casually in a pale blue checked shirt and jeans. The royal, 29, arrived for a tour of the amphitheatre, where gladiators once fought to the death, paying for his own ticket and that of his staff.
The ancient stadium remained open to visitors throughout the prince's visit and was packed with tourists. The prince started his guided tour at the same time as a group of around 20 Canadians and Americans. They watched amazed as Harry stood a few yards from them, listening to the guide tell the gruesome history of the 2000 year old amphitheatre where Rome's rulers watched animal hunts, reenactments of sea battles alongside crowds of more than 50,000. Wanda Quenneville, 45, from Toronto in Canada, said: 'I was in shock. That was really exciting. It was the highlight of our visit. He is so handsome. He is actually much more handsome in person.'
Mrs Quenneville, who was on holiday with her husband Phil, 47, and daughter Alysha, 21, and son Andrew, 23, added: 'I am all jittery now.' Alysha, a student, said: 'It was crazy. It was unbelievable. Better than the Colosseum.' Hundreds of tourists looking down from the higher galleries, trained their cameras on the royal visitor, cheered and shouted his name. The day before the prince had been mobbed by gangs of teenage girls waving Union flags as he visited a contemporary art gallery in the capital. Aides said the visit, described as a semi-official part of the Prince's visit to Italy, came out at the Prince's request.
He might just be what England manager Roy Hodgson is looking for. Prince Harry went in goal for a penalty shoot-out on Thursday and saved every one. Admittedly, the goal was mini-sized – and the kicks were taken by children. But given England’s dismal record of being knocked out on penalties at major tournaments, could it be worth giving Harry a late call-up for the World Cup in Brazil?
The prince showed off his goalkeeping skills on a visit to the Inspire Suffolk community project in Ipswich. Wearing tracksuit bottoms and a polo shirt with the England rugby logo on it, Harry was clearly in a boisterous mood as he began the kick-around as an outfielder. Aryon Tandel, nine, said: ‘He tackled me and won the ball but I managed to tackle him back. He was taking it quite seriously.’ Brandon Norman, eight, scored a goal against Harry’s team.
‘He gave me a tap around the ear and said well done,’ Brandon said. The prince, vice patron of the Rugby Football Union, also joined in a game of touch rugby. George Hill, nine, said: ‘He told me I had to stay behind the ball and joked that if I went in front again he would slap me.’ Harry met participants in the Prince’s Trust Team Programme, which helps disadvantaged young people, then travelled to the Suffolk Show to meet young farmers and watch a Royal British Legion parade.