- Quiet, but when entering the ice, I try to be confident and combative. My dad's character appears.
- You're your dad's favorite?
- Probably, Sabina his favorite, because it fun, doing everything quickly. When we lived together, she always did everything ahead of me. I like to sleep and in the morning it is already sheburshitsya - dressed and ready. We are constantly competing with her, and she always won.
- Sabina called after the finale?
-- Yes. When she calls, then puts the phone on speaker phone, and all the guys from our group in Izhevsk start screaming - congratulations! I am so it's nice! And especially when they write the former coach - Natalia Antipina and Larissa G. Sanin. They have a lot invested. So thanks to everyone who worked with me and running.
- By the way, about the phone. They say you have gone mobile in Marseille?
- I found it. Strangely, I searched the backpack, it was not. And the next day he unexpectedly showed up. In short, all ended well.
Promising Russian skater Alina Zagitova serving in singles skating, said the agency "F-Sport" that hopes to fully recover after undergoing a cold and successfully perform at the upcoming championship of Russia in Chelyabinsk.
The tournament with the participation of the strongest athletes in the country will be held from 20 to 25 December. 14-year-old Zagitova in December, she won the debut for the Junior Grand Prix Final of the season-2016/17 Marseille.
"In the Russian championship, I set myself the main task - to clean skate program - Zagitova said -. I'm just a little unwell and only on Friday started skating Missed half of the day, and figure skating is a lot of only a few left until the championship of Russia.. days and I put the problem in time to catch up. In fact, I had a good rental (after an illness), my coach Eteri G. (Tutberidze) remained pleased with it. "
The interlocutor of the agency noted that he prefers not to talk about their prospects for the national championship. "I do not like something to think - said the athlete -. Is it possible to place in the top five may be (with a smile) For me always the main task -. Just everything is a clean slate".
Alina Zagitova, who became the silver medalist of the championship of Russia in the competition, admitted that the tournament in Chelyabinsk her legs were shaking from the excitement.
- I'm really grown mentally. I've got some competition experience. There were a lot of people, for me it was just a shock, my legs were shaking, and I do not know what to do. Itself by itself did not expect anything, but it did - Zagitova said.
- I'm happy, even emotions are not enough, do not know how to convey my joy! Second place - it's just no comment, I'm so glad. All that has been done by me was not in vain. But we must also continue to aim higher! I did not see performance Jenny Medvedeva, but perhaps it's just super, what she has done so. The fact that we train together, greatly spurring me to aim higher. It motivates me.
14-year-old Zagitova sensationally won the silver in the adult Russian Championship. The winner was Yevgenia Medvedeva , who trains with the group with Zagitova the famous coach Eteri Tutberidze. Maria Sotskova closed the top three winners.
A native of Izhevsk Alina Zagitova is the leader after the short program at the Winter European Youth Olympic Festival in Turkey. This is from the official website of the competition.
The figure skater earned 58.30 points - this is the 1st place at the intermediate stage. Second place with a lag of nine points ranked Ukrainian Anastasia Gozhva.
On February 15, she will perform the long program.
Recall, on February 5 Zagitova Alina won the championship of Russia among juniors in singles skating. At the end of 2016, he took second place in the women's figure skating at the adult championship of Russia.